To help kick off the weekend, here are some spooky and kooky Halloween wedding ideas I've read and heard about over the years.
• At an outdoor wedding, incorporate a haunted house or haunted maze as part of the fun.• Create bouquets of black, white and red roses for the bridal party.
• Feature a candy buffet serving classic Halloween favorites, such as fun-sized chocolates and caramel apples.
• Serve a Halloween-themed drink, like a Bloody Mary or pumpkin-spiced apple cider.
• Host a masquerade-themed reception, giving each guest a mask.
• Mix carved white and orange jack-o-lanterns as centerpieces.
• Hold your ceremony in an old, rustic church.
• Invite a fortune teller to set up a booth at your reception.
Have you ever attended a Halloween-themed wedding? What are your plans this weekend?
(Photo Credits: Google Images)