This site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Under these provisions, you are free to:
* Share -- To copy, distribute and transmit the work.
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution -- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Attribution credits for original written content must site both Heather Walrath and the Bicoastal Bride blog, along with providing a link back to the original material. It is never acceptable to present my original written content as your own. All original images from my personal library must be attributed to Bicoastal Bride. Please note that my personal professional wedding photographs are used on this site with permission from my photographers, and are not personal library images for which I hold copyright.
* Noncommercial -- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* No Derivative Works -- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
* Waiver -- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
* Public Domain -- Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
* Other Rights -- In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
-- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
-- The author's moral rights;
-- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License web page.
Questions regarding this license or the repurposing of original written or visual content found on this site should be directed to email@example.com.
All copyright-protected images and quoted content seen on this site are used in good faith within the parameters of the Fair Use Doctrine of U.S. Copyright Law. A good-faith effort is made to appropriately source and credit all material, and requests for sourcing corrections or changes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. If an image or quote is yours and you would like it removed, please contact me, and I will gladly comply. Images noted as being from my own personal library and/or credited to myself, my friends or family members are original works attributable to this site.
While user comments and the sharing of ideas are encouraged, comments found to be inappropriate will be removed at my discretion. The sponsored nature of any posts, including the receipt of goods or services in conjunction with a post, will be noted as appropriate.