And speaking of pressure, to say it’s crunch time in my world would be an understatement! April is flying by, as I’m focused on things including:
• Managing the quickly-expanding Weddzilla Blog
• Completing the semester in grad school this week and getting ready to start another next week
• Preparing my final project to earn my wedding coordination certificate
• Working with my summer brides whose wedding days are fast-approaching
• Keeping on top of things for Wish Upon a Wedding DC
• Taking care of all of the personal things related to my daily life, marriage, family, health, etc.
Whew! I’d be lying if I said I don’t feel very overwhelmed at times, but I’m doing my best to remember my dreams, focus on why I’m doing what I’m doing, and stay focused on my motto…I’m almost there!
How's your April shaping up?
(Photo Credit: funny-potato.com)